Rabu, 18 Maret 2009

i'm success b'cos oF uR Love

Dear Mom and Dad,

I knew not to be afraid, because your hand was always there for me to grasp. I knew if I ran too fast, you'd follow to help me up if I stumbled and fell. Your love has always been constant, even now as I stand on my own. Are you proud? I am -- of all you taught me. I am where I am today because of your love, encouragement, and a little nudging towards the right direction.

You never uttered those words, "I told you so," but let me learn lessons on my own. I can handle challenges; I can face crisis; I can be confident in who I am. Thank you, Mom and Dad.

How did you know what to do? How did you know the words to say? I know your love for me guided you, but I can't imagine it was ever easy to let go and allow me make my own mistakes -- but those were the best learned lessons. Your wisdom in certain situations did not separate us but brought us closer together.

Thank you for your love, confidence, and guidance.

Your Loving daughter

Qq

0 komentar: